Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wise Woman ♥

A wise woman builds her home,
      but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.
Proverbs 14:1


       How imperative it is for all women to meditate upon this verse and seek God’s counsel, wisdom and grace. I must admit I was once a foolish woman who torn my house, my husband down; in doing so, also tears my children down.
Let me get straight to the point the truth is he married a sinner and so did I. I will not try to justify my actions just know that we were both in the wrong we collided quickly in the beginning of our marriage. But God’s Sovereignty, Infinite Grace and Mercy has held us through.
I lacked disciplined and self-control in my emotions and thoughts. My mind and emotions were a rollercoaster ride, I entered my marriage with so many unrealistic expectations, I looked to my husband to fill the gaps, the void, I looked to him to make me whole and complete. I am complete and made whole in God alone.
God and His Gracious ways, knew what it would take to get me to my knees. Therefore, I rejoice in Christ my Savior, so thankful for the purification process. I had to get rid of a lot of ugly stuff in me, garbage, baggage, anger, bitterness, un-forgiveness, resentment, even hatefulness. (That was a lot of ugly stuff). Praise God for His Holy True Word and the Power of the Holy Spirit. Through faithfully reading His Precious Word, Looking to the cross, crying out to God through Prayer and Fasting. Oh Praise God, what a Glorious change in me it has been! I’m Free! I’m Free!
Now by the Power of God I love my husband more than I could have ever imagined, I speak no words to harm my Precious Strong Husband, I speak words that edify him, praise him, thank him for the good he is doing, thanking him for his leadership, complimenting him daily and showing him infinite grace and mercy that God has been so kind to show me. Treating my dear husband with Royal Respect, becoming his #1 fan, his own personal cheerleader with my Hope, Confidence and Trust in God.
Heavenly Father,
 your Heavenly design for marriage is perfect. With God all things are possible.
May my actions and my words Glorify and Honor You O Lord.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment