Monday, December 27, 2010

New Creation

Galatians 2:19-20 NIV
For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Thank you Lord for your Grace.. .
              It’s not about observing the law, it’s about what you hear. I was saved by God’s Grace by hearing His Holy, True Word. By hearing the Word of God and I believed what I heard. I Believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, that He died for all of our sins. On that third day God raised Him from the dead and He sits at the right hand of God. I believe in God’s Holy Word. I believe that everything in the Bible is true and scripture is God Breath.----> Consider Abraham “he believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness”. Galatians 3:6, Genesis 15:6

Thankful in the Lord
Joyful in the Lord
Grateful in the Lord
How Great is our God!
Loving the Love of my Life!
All I can say is Yes Lord!
I am so thankful, that I am no longer what I was
---> I’m a new Creation in Christ Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment