Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Moments... The Path to Peace



  May I say so kindly with much respect, the true path to peace is Jesus Christ, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, The Priest of priests, the Prince of Peace, the Messiah, the Bright Morning Star, the Son of God, the Living Water, the Bread of Life, the Good Sheppard, the Lamb of God, the Branch, the Vine, the Word, the Chosen One, the Holy One, the Holy Spirit, Jehovah, the Author of Life, Everlasting Father, Eternal God, the Alpha and Omega, He is the beginning and the end.

Here is the Truth, it is for you to decide. John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. I have tried many religions, searched and searched only to remain the same; defeated and depressed, lost and confused. It’s not about religion, It’s about surrendering to Jesus Christ. May I say so kindly, my Lord and Savior changed my life, my heart, my mind, my walk, my love. Redeemed, Renewed, Restored. I walk in true joy, true peace and love. God is so Good. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good.
Much love to you all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment