Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day by Day

“By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.” {Psalm 42:8}


You are my life O Lord, you are my everything… I am nothing without you. How I need you all the days of my life, I thirst for you, for you are my living water, I hunger for your righteousness, my soul yearns for the living God. You fill me with love and joy, You renew me day by day. I am overwhelmed by your grace and love. I anticipate the day I can see your face and all your Glory. Change my life LORD, you can have it all. I give You me, make me your Holy temple. Take my heart and it’s hunger and fill me with your Love each day, each hour. Oh, how I need you all the days of my life. I thank you for your Holiness, your transforming power. Lord, I love you and I wish everyone knew that Peace and Love is found in You.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful...and He will....check back in 10 years and see what beauty He and He alone has wrought in your life because you gave it to Him...even the dark places will be light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you my sister in Christ, I truly appreciate finding your website! What a blessing it is!

    ReplyDelete