Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Moments... Hope


“But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”

I’ve learned to put my trust and hope in the Lord and He has never let me down. I am so thankful for who He is and what He has done, not just for what He has done for me but for what He has done for the entire universe and what He can do for those who will put their trust and hope in the Him.

Nahum 1:7 says The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

Psalm 37:3-4 says “Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”

2 Samuel 7:28 “O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.”

Yes, the Lord Promises to never leave the Righteous forsaken. I have respect for God, He is Truth, He is my Life, He is my Hope, He is My Everything. I humbly ask the Lord to help me apply His word to my daily Life for He is my daily bread. Thank you Lord not just for what you have done. I thank you because of who you are.

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Revelation 4:8

Photo taken from Photobucket. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment