Wednesday, November 24, 2010

who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

His Grace, His mercies are new everyday. I am so grateful beyond words! I cultivate a heart of gratitude because of God’s loving, saving Grace…. he saved my life, My Lord, My Savior , Jesus Christ. I no longer have to walk in darkness , I no longer have to be ashamed, I no longer have to hold on to past hurts, I no longer believe the lies of the enemy, I am no longer led astray. I did nothing to deserve God’s Grace but He loved me through my shame, guilt and sin, He Covered me, He rescued me, He saved me because I believed! Yes Lord, You loved me first before I loved you and Yes He died for my sins (for the entire world) But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

So I will forever be thankful and Praise My God… Thank You Lord, For Your Saving Grace. Oh, Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment